Kinera Connect Parent Meeting this evening, January 17 at 6:30pm--hope to see you!
Kinera Connect Kent Island
Kinera Connect provides an opportunity for parents of children with special needs to come together in a supportive setting to:
- gain information for assisting their children and families
- further educate themselves on aspects of special needs areas
- gain a support network
- and share ideas from family to family
Kinera Connect Kent Island has a new monthly meeting date! Kinera Connect meets the third Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm (unless otherwise specified; all months except July, August and December) at the Kinera Hub location, 115 Sallitt Dr., Suite C, Stevensville, Maryland 21666, located within the Kent Island KRM Business Park. For more information contact: Julie Vallecillo: Julie@kinera.org or 443-249-3126.
- Thursday, September 20 - Postponed to next month, October
- Thursday, October 18 - How to Organize Your Child's IEP/504 Binder for the New School Year
- CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER - Thursday, November 15 - Special Olympics Maryland - Upper Shore: Update on 2018/2019 Programs with Sharon Myrick
- Thursday, January 17, 2019 - Special Olympics Maryland - Upper Shore: 2019 Programs with Sharon Myrick
- Thursday, February 21, 2019 - Puberty & Sexuality with Barbara Obst, RN - Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 - TBA
- Thursday, April 25, 2019 - TBA (Please note change-4th Thursday this month)
- Thursday, May 16, 2019 - TBA